Coming up with great ideas is only part of the equation when it comes to innovation. New programs require intentionally designed operational and marketing platforms in order to be successful.
If you have a great idea brewing or a new program underway but don’t have the internal resources to build or grow your initiative, Yellow Arrows can act as your start-up team, putting the pieces in place to move your idea forward.
Projects in this area are customized to the specific needs of the individual client; however, examples of common needs include:
- Development of enrollment goals and strategy
- Exploration and identification of target markets
- Development/articulation of value proposition
- Development of general and targeted marketing and recruitment strategies (including areas such as events, campaigns, publications, list-buys, social media, and web)
- Oversight/management of initial execution of marketing and recruitment plans
- Communication and coordination across people/departments
- Creation of key timelines and operational calendar(s)
- Development of key operational and communication processes to run program
- Development of admissions operational processes (if applicable)
- Development of data collection, reporting, and tracking tools
- Assessment and recommendations around structure and staffing needs to support long-term operation
Ready to get started?
Contact us to schedule an initial call. We can learn about your goals, challenges, and needs. Based on our conversation, we will send you a proposal that outlines the objectives, methodology, timeline, and fees for the project. We look forward to working with you!